Find your property with
Al-Saqer Property Management
Our commitment is to provide you with the best services possible to enhance the quality of your living environment. With the finest team of dedicated professionals, we are equipped to meet the unique needs of each customer.
We offer a variety of services, including leasing, facilities management, and maintenance. Hospitality and other utilities are also available.
We own and maintain over 3,800 apartments in over 70 buildings with a minimum occupancy of 97%.
ASPM is one of the leading property firms in the United Arab Emirates. We have Commercial Properties and Residential penthouses, city apartments, lake-view residences, and luxury villas for sell and lease all throughout cities [Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Al-Ain].
ASPM provides a one-stop solution for all your needs, putting everything within reach.
Are you in the market for a new or improved property for your family? We do have a variety of choices available, including direct from us and move-in.
With a simple search, we have a plethora of options accessible to meet your requirements with all the comforts and amenities.
Whether you require additional office space or wish to relocate, we offer a variety of commercial properties available.
Our skilled hospitality team is available to serve you wherever in the world and ensure that you enjoy your stay.
Leasing and Property Management
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase awareness of vacant properties using a variety of media and advertising techniques.
- Persuasively presenting Residential/Commercial Units to prospective clients
- By validating client information and references, we assist landlords in locating suitable tenants.
- Coordination of property viewings, follow-ups, and contact management database updates.
- Negotiate leasing agreements in a way that benefits both parties.
- Execute new lease agreements via the Abu Dhabi Municipality’s (Tawtheeq) system, as well as lease renewals and evacuations.
- Coordinate the processes of move-in and move-out
- Implement a leasing and contracting process and procedure that are consistent with the requirements of the owner.
- Responsibilities for tenant complaints, requests, and inquiries
- Secure the system’s date and verify that it is 100 percent accurate.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports detailing the number of vacancies and occupancy at each location.
- Review of the real estate market to provide an update to the industry report
- Integrated Facility management Support and Services,
- Consulting Services
- Technical Services
- Fit out Management
- Energy Saving management
- Help Desk Management
- Asset and Inventory Management
- Waste Management
- Pest Control
- Community Management
- Security Support
- Integrated Facilities Smart System by SAMA
Financial Strategy and Planning
- Financial strategies are devised by assisting the owner in setting financial goals and then connecting those goals to their current financial status.
- Keep an eye on the owner’s financial status by keeping tabs on changes in wealth, examining the results of the financial plan, and identifying and evaluating new financial tactics.
- maintaining a close eye on the financial markets and the overall economy.
- Prepare financial analyses and reports according to the owner’s requirements.
- Analyze daily transactions for possible areas of growth.
- Complete smart payment cycle for all the payments.
- Paying for products and services online using a mobile device.
- Scanning and reporting of checks immediately from the office Live tracking of payments made through the financial institution.
- Creating and Sending Invoices for Payment.
- Producing receipts for payments.
- Recover any unpaid rent from the tenant.
Make Your World Safer
SAMA Integrated Smart System is a part of Al SAQER Group. SAMA ISS is an Abu Dhabi-based system integrator that is fully compliant, licensed, and registered.We are competent to conduct and offer our comparatively elevated products and services focused on low-current, security, and networking technologies. This encompasses the entire sales, installation, testing, commissioning, and maintenance process.